Amelia provides professional actuarial consulting services to a wide variety of clients. She has experience with reserve analysis and loss forecasting in workers’ compensation, automobile and general liability, and property.
- Amelia began her career at Select in 2021.
- Completed two of the seven required examinations towards membership in the Casualty Actuarial Society
- Bachelor of Science degree in Actuarial Science from Xavier University; summa cum laude
- Graduated with honors in the University Scholars program
- Completed minors in Gender & Diversity Studies and Environmental Studies
- Received the Comer-Reynolds Award from the Cincinnati chapter of the American Statistical Association