Betsy assists in providing professional actuarial consulting services to a wide variety of clients. She has experience with reserve analysis and loss forecasting in workers compensation, automobile and general liability, and property. Betsy began her career with Select in 2014.
- High school mathematics teacher
- Completed six of the required examinations towards membership in the Casualty Actuarial Society as well as 2 Online Courses: C1 and C2 and 2 VEEs: VE and VF
- Qualified for Validation by Educational Experience in Economics, Corporate Finance, and Applied Statistical Methods
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics with a concentration in Actuary Science from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Pennsylvania State University