We are defined by our process, and measured by your success.
A typical analysis performed by Select Actuarial Services will require 21 to 35 days to complete from the time data is received. The following details a listing of steps that will take place in a typical analysis.Contact us today to get started!
Items needed to complete the typical study:
- Description of insurance programs, including carriers and policy terms such as deductibles and limits.
- Loss run or loss summary at a current evaluation date to include claim counts, claim status, and paid and incurred losses and expenses.
- Large loss listing with claim detail for any claims with incurred amounts over 50% of the applicable deductible/retention.
- Historical loss runs or loss summaries at annual evaluation dates to include claim counts, claim status, paid and incurred losses and expenses.
- Exposure data by accident year (i.e. payroll data for workers compensation, vehicle counts for automobile liability, etc.)