We are defined by our process, and measured by your success.
A typical analysis performed by Select Actuarial Services will require 21 to 35 days to complete from the time data is received. The following details a listing of steps that will take place in a typical analysis.
Items needed to complete the typical study:
- Description of insurance programs, including carriers and policy terms such as deductibles and limits.
- Loss run or loss summary at a current evaluation date to include claim counts, claim status, and paid and incurred losses and expenses.
- Large loss listing with claim detail for any claims with incurred amounts over 50% of the applicable deductible/retention.
- Historical loss runs or loss summaries at annual evaluation dates to include claim counts, claim status, paid and incurred losses and expenses.
- Exposure data by accident year (i.e. payroll data for workers compensation, vehicle counts for automobile liability, etc.)
Put your confidence in Select Actuarial Services
Let us demonstrate how our process can work for you.
Reach out to us today. It all starts with a conversation. Call us at (615) 269-4469 or use the contact us button below.