Alex assists in providing professional actuarial consulting services to a wide variety of clients. His experience includes reserve analysis and loss forecasting in workers compensation, automobile, general liability, professional liability, medical malpractice, and property. His passion is to unite the story with numerical analysis to build a bridge of understanding to non-actuaries. Alex began his career with Select in 2017.
- Analyst and Co-owner of a personal and small business loan corporation
- Co-owner and director of a film production company
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance with a Minor in Entrepreneurship from the University of Florida; Honors Program
- Master of Science in Actuarial Science from Columbia University
- Completed four of the required examinations towards membership in the Casualty Actuarial Society
- Qualified for Validation by Educational Experience in Economics, Corporate Finance, and Applied Statistical Methods