The study of mathematics is a lifelong passion of Jack’s. After a five year period in education, Jack found his calling and transitioned into the actuarial profession. He began his career with Select in October of 2012 and became a Partner in January of 2018.
Jack provides professional actuarial consulting services to a wide variety of clients, including self-insured public and private entities, captives, and risk pools. He has experience with reserve analysis and loss forecasting in workers compensation, automobile liability, general liability, and property. He is interested in troubleshooting data quality issues and improving the efficiency of data analysis. Jack enjoys meeting with and getting to know clients in various parts of the country.
- Actuarial Analyst at Appalachian Underwriters, Inc.
- Middle school mathematics teacher
Credentials & Education
- Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with a minor in Secondary Education from Middle Tennessee State University; summa cum laude